Friday, February 2, 2007

.my oh my.
.its soooooooooooooooooooooo tiring.
.and my first experience working at the banquest equals.
no good
.i think bryan(the guy who guided me) felt like punching me.
x=
.but i really didnt meant to be that blur wad.
.everyone has their first times.
>.<
.felt so bad la.
.the way he got angry.
.make me feel like shooting myself in the head.
.and my mumblings are getting from bad to worse.
.i talked to myself like almost every sec nowadays.
=.=
.and the worst thing is.
.xing was serving the VIP table.
.so both of us were being seperated.
-sighs-
.thought can like depend on her la.
.den things wouldnt be that bad.
-sighs-
.working there again next tues and thurs.
.i hope things will be better then.
-cross fingers-
.but the good thing is that they provide FOOD!!.
.so that gives me a reason not to spend money to eat at home.
.cos they provide FREE FOOD.
.well.
.this is wad a typical poor person do.
.get everything for FREE.
.muahahahahahaa.



david:eh girl, my button drop leii.can lend me urs to cover first?.
pegs: ??? -touched my ear- orhs. nah~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

thats how cute the in charge is over there ^^


in the changing room...
-loud knocks-
a bunch of guys:PEGGY!!!PEGGY!!!david looking for you
pegs:okayy okayy.coming
a bunch of guys:be careful hor.that david arhs.know that u changing arhs.purposely ask u go out arhs.he very tiko one hor.BE CAREFUL HOR.
pegs:????? orhs


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats how cute the colleagues are over there ^^



.so...
.after all.
.its not that bad.
(:



.can everything be back to normal?.sorry mum

No comments: