Wednesday, March 14, 2007

m1 shop promoter at imm
was there to help jasmine with her shift
to help promoter ony ericson phone
yeah and i was using motorola
but in the end they hired me also
so
yeah
i got a job out of nowhere
guess god heard my prayers
=)
oh ya
and there's a cute guy in the shop
=p



we took this pic ages ago
=(
finally got to meet her on sun
=)
but was kinda guilty cos i gotta work
and i promised to take that day out just for her
imma sorry
i know you still have lotsa thingy to tell me
and i have yet to tell you what is on my mind
u are also the reason that my tears will flow
cos imma so afraid that history will repeat
i dont know how long this uncertainty will last
but one thing for sure
our friendship will last
i really miss you~




.why other so much when others dont give a fuck about you?

No comments: