Tuesday, March 6, 2007


-sees no one in the reflection but myself-

.had funka training today.
.and i think i can go bang wall and die.
.both mian bao and me are like panting and struggling.
.and my poor girl was complaining of her back aching.
.now its my turn.
=.=
.went to KAP to slack after that.
.intended to eat.
.but i had the bread that mian bao bought for me.
.so i just drank milo and apple dippers.
.eugene came over.
.it was nice talking to them.
.made me felt better.
.and listening to the stories of eugene and she.
.man i swear i can die of laughter.
=D
.gonna meet her tmr before gng dance tmr.
=p
.meeting today was alright.
.just that half of the time my mind doesnt seem to be there.
.but i think no one bothered.
.and my mood was like uber down.
.but the worse thing that happened was that xing didnt ask me what happen.
.and she left me alone in the studio.
>.<
.thank god main bao rushed down.
.but i made her waited for me alone at 73 cos i was at 16.
.so sorryy!.
.for now.
.i just pray for a better tmr.
^^




.been days since i met jun.
.missed her alot.
.but i just dont know how to face her.
.think i got her pissed during our last meeting.
.sorry.










-walking alone aimlessly, what am i doing?-



.i didnt want it to be like this.
.but i just dont know how to express it out.
.i dont know why my eyes are wet when i sleep.
.i tried my best to not think about it.
.maye the curses were true.
.i dont have frens?.
.i guess i lost.
.completely.

No comments: