Thursday, May 24, 2007


.this.
.teaches you not to sleep in lecture.
.because you never know when your notes will get vandalised.
=D




.these two pictures.
.tells you that it is impt to eat with the correct table etiquette.
=9



.and these lovely pictures.
.tells you that it is okayy to cam-whore in the studio sometimes.
(:



.school was okayy today.
.same old boring lecture and tut.
.but bw was nice enough to acc me to sch.
.he went to school at 9 with me when his class started at 11.
.and that brighten up my day.
(:
.but good times dont last long.
.there must be something that will piss me off totally and spoil my day.
):
.but well.
.the tiramisu at cheers really CHEERED me up.
.nuahahahahaha.
.and thanks to xing for that song.
.it made me felt better after crying.
cos ive been lying to myself tht i dont miss him
love you my lady <3!!
.meeting jun tmr.
.super look forward to it.
.been weeks since i last saw her.
=D





.and i got all my emotions mixed up.totally screwed.

No comments: