Monday, May 14, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!
:)



PS:my mum is the one wearing pink with brown short hair hot right? =D


.woke up at four in the afternoon.
.went over to gran's house.
thank god she just lived a few blocks from my house
.celebrated there with some of my aunts.
despite the fact that my gran has lotsa children and only a few of them turned up
.and i saw my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE cousin

BABY EN WEI!!!

.he is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute can?.
.the moment i reached he was tailing behind me.
.and he keeps giving me the 傻笑 face.
.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
.melted can.
.but guess it will take a kazillion years for me to see him again.
):


.life for the past week was basically occupied by dance dance dance and more dance.
.all the trainings and late night supper after class.
.how nice it would be if we could just dance and not study.
okayy that sounds a bit unrealistic
.and i seriously think that i need to manage my time.
.so that i can have all my tut done and attend lecture on time and hit my qouta.
yeah right and i skip PMKT lecture with jJ on wed haha
.went to johnson duck for dinner ytd after rehearsal.
.then shopped at BPP for mothers'a day present.
.and i helped weijie choose his present for his mum.
.practically everything that he bought went through my suggestion.
.hahaahahahahah.
.hopes his mum will like it.
:9
.mum took the ring that i gave her.
.but i dont know if she read the card.
.she wrote on the note pad that i used to communicate with dad.
(:
.she tried to communicate with me.
.happy mothers' day mummy!.
.i love you to bits! (:




to all that tagged:
.thanks peeps.
.but i guess that's just me.
.imma trying to change for the better.
.thanks for all the words and encouragement.
.it's great to have you guys ard!.
(:



.and maybe i can try to not think that much?.but i cant help but feel inferior.

No comments: