Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WCO was dope dope dope!!
SHOHEI was cute cute cute!!
BiG GROOVE was wow wow wow!!
shall post the photos soon


joke of the day
-we were playing black magic but bw cannot get it-
jJ:this game needs very strong telepathy one!
xing: yah lo! our teleTUBBIES too good alrd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




I whispered “thank you” while turning the pages of the old photo album
always, always in my heart, a person who encourages me
on any days, clear sky or raining, that same smile emerges from your face
even when my memories of you fades away
I would search through my mind again
and on days when I recall you in my memories, tears flow endlessly
wishing to the stars to be with you again, this has become my new habit
when I look up to the sky during sunset, I’m searching for you in my mind
whenever I’m feeling sad or happy, I recall that smile
if you can see me from where you are now
I will believe we will meet again someday, and go on with my life

on any days, clear sky or raining, that smile emerges from your face
even when my memories of you fades away
I’ll be lonely, I’ll be missing you
for i still have feelings left for you,with tears flowing endlessly
I want to see you, I want to see you
for i still have feelings left for you,with tears flowing endlessly

No comments: