Monday, May 7, 2007

.reaching home after 1am almost everyday is bad.
.and dance was all that occupied me for the past week.
not forgetting the irritating moraons at m1 shop
.met jun on thurs and popby on sat to see her.
.all i can say is i really miss her!.
.to jun: we must meet and really have a nice chat eh?.




.went to hk cafe to do my IS project.
.food there was like OHMYGOD.



.watched spidey3.
.the show was okayy but there were some scenes tht reminded me of some things.
.went to xing.s hse to stay cos i didnt feel like gng home.
.milo is just too cutE!






.met xing after i went home to wash up.
.serach for her backpack at town.
.along with eve ron david and jJ.
.super duper uber fun can!.
.and david seriously behaves like my dad!.
.hahahhaahahaha!.








joke of the day


xing: my parents wants my brother to 快点嫁出去
xing: eh,no. they want my borther to 娶回来
j J: no la.they want ur brother to 娶女婿回来
ron: no la. they want ur brother to 娶你哥哥的媳妇回来
PeGs:-laughing like mad-

.so everyone.
陈老师来告诉大家
.the correct sentence is : xing's parents want her brother to faster 娶媳妇回来.
(:









.laugh everyone!.
=D

No comments: