Tuesday, July 3, 2007

.thanks to xing for the slap on my back to tell me its okayy and everything will be fine now.
.thanks to nic for trying to hold on to my shoulder despite the height diff that made it kinda diff for her to cling to my shoulder.
.thanks to jaei for entertaining me all the way despite me having my head down all the while.
.thanks to bao wen for letting me to "harass" you despite me turning you down.
.thanks to ronnie for letting me to poke your face and laugh at your reaction.
.thanks to david and air-lex for showing your concern and bother to come find us.
.thanks to shane for carrying the blame for nth.
.thanks to j J for wishing that i will wake up as a happy girl.
.thanks to sonia for the smses, it made me feel better.
.thanks to jun for cheering me up with your funny phrases.
.thanks to weijie to bother to listen.
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!
=D
.and finally.
.i got all the pics from xing!!!.



.this is dedicated to you eve!!!.
=D

.after performance.
.PPPPP with ann!!.

.the guy who always fell for my trick!.
-pokes-


.and pegg proudly presents.
.mr make-my-life-miserable.
.but he looked more miserable than me lol.

.on our way to watch 变变超人.
.diggas with boss.



.trackbacks...

.on zx's bdae.
.we did a good job at freaking him out.
.lol.


.the last studio pic with eve.
.one of my favourites!!!.



.PPPPP.
.when is the next sushi session?!?!?!?!.
.hahahahahaha.
.but we sure ate a lot that day.
.and we did some trick to the food.
=9



.then was THE BIG GROOVE.
.think all of us at that time too high alrd.
.keep taking photos with WCO.
.shohei!!woohoo~.
=d


.NRA Dance Camp '07.
.i love the committee dance man!.
.peeps in committee lets dance it again!!.


.and finally was eve's farewell party.
.man.
.we took damn long to prepare and tried our very best to bluff her that we were all busy studying.
.hahahahahhaha.
.and she actually fell for the trick!.

.our usual habit.
.chilling out in the night doing things our way!!.
.blackbrownwhite!.
=D


.and the day we all didnt want it to come.
.eve's departure for aussie..
.stayed over at xing's house so that we wouldnt be late.
.but end up we still didnt manage to catch the first train.
.well.
.thats just PPPPP.
.hahahahahahah.
.she gave us each a letter.
.but the photo looks like we are gng off we her too.
=D


.and yep.
.this sums up my two week holiday break and my life in school.
.PPPPP is just way too dope~.
.life cant get any better without them man!!.
.with them everyday is fun.
LAO SAI!!! =p



.sometimes its nice to blog down ur daily life happenings.
.cos when you look back.
.you smile back at them.
(:




.it was a rough night.but i pulled through (: .

No comments: