Monday, November 26, 2007

当我老了 :'(



when i age and am not longer who i used to be,
please be a little more patient with me

when i spill the soup and got myself all soiled,
and forgot how to get my laces done
please recall on how i held your hand and taught you patiently

when i repeat the naggings that you are already sick of,
please spare me the time to listen and dont stop me

since you were young,
i never failed to repeat the bedtime story till you were in your dreams

when i need you to bathe me due to my inability,
please do not reprimand me

when i am ignorant to the new and advnacing technology, please do not mock at me
for i had once patiently answered all your "whys"

when i could no longer walk with my wobbly legs,
please embrace and hold onto me with your strong arms,
just like how i had also embrace and held onto you when you were learning how to walk

when i get lost half through our conversation,
please give me sonetime to recap
but actually to me, it's not about the conversation,
having you around to listen would be enough

please do not feel sad when you see me aged,
understand and support me,
just like how i did when you just started leraning about life

i was the one who lead you to where you are now in life,
and for now,
you are there to walk the rest of it with me

give me your love and patience
and i will return you a smile filled with gratitude
and in that smile potrays my endless care, concern and love for you


to daddy and mummy:
♥ :)

No comments: