Sunday, January 13, 2008

blessed blessed birthday!! :D

BEST PRESENT OF ALL !! :D
dinner with daddy and deeX




thanks to:
1. everyone who sms-ed, called and wished me "happy birhtday"
2. xing and joven for coming up with the idea of "macaroon cake"
3. gordon for being in cahoots with Ps to pass them my cake
4. eric for offering a birthday kiss when his gf might know
5. jaei for the acting even though there's a lot of loopholes
6. ronnie for being forced to buy sports bra with xing and got asked abt my bra size LOL
7. jJ for laughing the loudest when i was shocked by you all
8. david and farid for calling on time
9. alex for singing me my birthday song on the phone
10. sonia for rushing down from work to celeb my bdae
11. Ps for coming down to my house cos i went home and spoiled your plans.LOL
12. Ps for bombarding my phone with your happy birthdaySSS
13. caiyen for decorating the cake
14. Phunky Chem for singing the birthday song in the studio and the birhtday card
15. tracy for your mms cos it did really perk me up
16. junying and her parents for treating me to my dinner :))
17. my parents for giving me a chance to go through all these! :D
18. God for all these wonderful friends :)))))))))))))))

.donuts and mms from tracy :D



.joven's cake for me.looks big but...





ya.it's actually inside the paper bag.LOL



.then is the chefs making a "just-for-peggy-birthday" plate.LOL


.they feel that it's too plain so..


.and TA-DAH !! :))


.then these lovely people came to shock me at my door. which made me run back into my house =.=


MY CAKE !! ALL TIME FAVOURITE T I R A M I S U !!!!



.i bet it's jJ idea for the wording.
"Happy 19th Birthday Ang Mo Liu Lian *flower picture* Pear Yee!"


.presents. :DDD


CHIP&DALE from farid!! <33333333333333333


.last but not least. .birthday card from Phunky Chemistry.
.and thanks to staticflow and fbeatx who sang birthday song for me in the studio today!.



.in all.
.i just feel that imma the luckiest, happiest, most blessed, most loved woman on earth who can't stop smiling.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


.more pictures to come!!

No comments: