Friday, March 14, 2008

teach me how to love

i used to smiling happily and yearning to see him
but now .. i dont
i dont know what happened between us
maybe it all started out as a mistake
i wasn't sure abt my feelings and i just went with the flow
no doubt that he really doted on me and made me feel that i was the luckiest woman on earth
but now all the possessions is making me run away
i loved him
but i love my freedom more
i know imma a selfish bitch
but i just dont like being controlled and questioned every single day
sick and tired of all the quarrels and coaxing that i have to go through every single frigging day
and all that i've said just dont get into his head
and perhaps the difference in us is really too great
that's what guys always do
promise you this and that before you get tgt and after that go back on their words
guess it's really a beautiful mistake for us
been thinking abt this for days since our cool down period
and i guess i know my final answer
it's just too much for me to take
maybe what mumy and alex and baowen said is true
and it sucks to know that it's true when you chose to believe that it wouldnt happen on you and that you can overcome everything
imma just way too timid
=/

i miss my life when all these didnt start...

No comments: