Saturday, February 10, 2007

>.<
smth screwed up in my lappie
it cant funtion now
fuck.
Poa was okayy
but imma not sure of my answers
tried to have a talk with mum ytd
failed
but i hope she did read the letter i gave her
if not i guess the talk was just another screw up
why cant she understand?
imma just trying to understand how she feels
sighs
shouldnt have done that it the first place if i knew it'll turn out this way
fuck
just hope that this CNY will be a good one
getting more and more teary this few days
useless
sighs







.i miss the crazy times together.we are both having our own problems.and this stupid exam is eating up all my time.i just hope that u are fine and well.srry that i didnt tell you much about my feelings these few days.cos i didnt want to bother you first.you have your own problem at hand now.i will rpay that everything will end for you soon.and i look forward to thurs!! (:


.imma starting to miss all of ouy.sorry that imma still keeping reserves to letting you girls know me better.but i will try my best to open up to everyone.cos i know you girls treasure me a lot.thanks for being there when i was down.imma really touched.we will always stay as the almighty 8-ties. ^^

No comments: