Thursday, March 22, 2007

.went to bedok to help mum tend her stall.
.cos she needa go for some fengshui thingy.
.so i unwillingly drag myself outta bed at 7 am when i slept at 3am.
@_@
.and mum was so late i thought she neh will return to the stall.
.cos she say she will be done by 5.
.but when i called her at 6.40pm.
.she was still on her way back.
-faints-
.and i swear i wouldnt go back there anymore.
.cos i have too much encouters....


#1
.there was this weird guy.
.he was tall and kinda big in size and he has BO.
.not saying that imma discriminating him.
.but he gives weird stares that sends chill down ur spine.
.and he keep loitering ard the area.
.i was alrd freaked by him cos of his actions.
.suddenly.
.he came over and tap my shoulder and mumbled something weird.
.omg.
.i almost fell off my chair when he tap me.
.imagine how violently i jerked.
.its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary and eew~.
.i just hope i dont get nightmare from this.



#2
.i went into ntuc to get batt for my mp3.
.and the cashier was saying.
."so cute ar!so cute.like the owner like that~".
.yeah.
.she was referring to the pacifier necklace that i have.
.and the auntie in front of me was saying to the cashier.
"must be 21 years and below!.and she sucks tht pacifier!"
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
.then she turned and asked for my age.
.and when i told her.
.she was like beaming to her friend and was saying proudly.
"see!told you she was under 21".
?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
.what's there to be proud abt?.



#3

.there is this stall vendor that keeps asking me for my mum's and my name.
.yeap.
.i told her OUR names every half an hour.
.wad a good memory she has.






.and so i conclude.
.bedok has a lot of weird people.
=D




.hey my posting time is my birthday~
1:13
=D

.i dont know if i have the strength to carry on.

No comments: