Sunday, March 25, 2007


.westmall m1 shop today.
.conclusion.
disaster
.thank god i only have to work for sat.
.but eve brighten up my day!.
.she met me for lunch and i was sorta feeling better after meeting her.
.at least there was someone for me to whine to.
.thats the wonder of having good frens.
thanks for comnig down eve~
.well.
.when i first got there.
.i was almost late.
.but i made it in time to the shop thou.
.then the manager.
.which everyone calls her "mama".
.asked me if i have phones to demo.
.then i didnt have any.
.and the same line goes...
"HUH?!u dont have phone then how?.no demo phones is very difficult to sell phones you know?"
.fcuk.
.like as if i didnt ask from my boss.
.imma still new okayy.
.and not say w/o demo phones u can sell.
.sony ericson total sales was 9k+++ okayy.
.irritating dinosaurs.
.but there are a few other promoters that are nice.
.but all i can say is the looks wins it all.
=D
.peeps who knows me well will know what imam trying to say.
.imma ugly.
period
.but was kinda glad i saw val.
.at first i didn.t see her cos i was serving customers.
.then her bf and her tried calling me.
.and when i looked up i was in total shock.
.i was glad that i saw my frens.
.cos at that time i was suffering there.
.listening to all the scoldings an weird stares.
.alomost burst into tears.
=D
.just hope that next week i can return to imm.
.at least i can hide among the display cardboard.
>.<
.wad am i doing.wad am i supposed to do

No comments: