Monday, April 9, 2007

6/4/07


.watched stomp the floor.
.our seniors got second.
.feel so happy for them.
.after that chilled with eve sonia mian bao alex and ron.




.met jaei after that.
.and we went for more chilling.
.walked from shaw house to paragon.
.chilled at the coffee bean.
.and then started the ghost story.
.freaked out by it.
.and keat was nice enough to acc me home.
.he waited two hours for me to reach cck.
so sorry!



7/4/07
.some bad things happen at work.
.and imma kinda affected.
.maybe looks of a person and figure was really everything.
.too bad.
.i have non on me.




.yiu dance workshop today.
.all i can say is.
.i needa know my body well.
.control control and control.
.chilled at Bp ljs.
.jaei nicole eve vanet and me.
.i think imma addicted to chilling.
=D




.for no one knows.
.it was all the disapointments that triggered everything.
.far too much.
.fading out.

No comments: