Friday, April 6, 2007

清明节
.went over to grandma hse to pray.
.time flies eh?.
.its been 12 years since my grandpa is gone.
.and my grandma has brave thru these years alone.
.guess i should visit her more often.
.being lazy is not an excuse.
=x
.leaving an elder alone at home = not good.
.grandma.
.imma coming!!.
=D
.went to somewhere special today.
.thanks to nard.
.better to call u nard the "ahber".
.woke me up from my sleep.
.he thought i didnt knew.
.but once we hit the road i knew where we were gng.
.kept quiet till we were there.
.and i dont know why my body turned cold.
.real cold.
.and when we were there.
.i stood and stoned.
.and the next thing i know tears come down.
.nard gave me a pat and went off.
.there i was.
.thru out the three hours.
.alone talking to him telling him how was i during his absence.
.for once i really feel like hugging him for real.
.but all i could do was just to stare at the picture.
.helplessly looking at his smile.
.just cried.
.two more months and its the two years anni.
.time really flies.
.nard came back and he drove me to katong for laksa.
.he still rmb the shop.
.and i drooled on his car when he sent me home.
SO SORRY!






.wiile bdae party in the evening.
.supposedly to meeting eve and go tog.
.but she somehow got stuck in the office.
.so in the end i went alone.
=.=
.and i can say.
.friends is the next best thing that i can find on earth.
.and thanks to them.
.it lessen the pain i had.
.cos i can feel their love warmth and concern.
.took bus home but ron suggested chilling.
.so he eve and i went to KAP.
.as usual talked and craped and laughed.
.cabbed home cos mac was closing.
.and ron said that he used to frequent my neighbourhood.
.maybe i happen to see him last time.
=D
.gonna go watch our seniors compete @ cine.
.meeting eve five.
.but pray hard that i can wake up on time.
.finish all my chores and meet her on time.
.if not imma gonna get it from her.
=D
.good night earthlings!.
(:







P.S: imma meeting jun l8r!!!!!damn high!!!!!!!! =D





to nard:
.was surprised that u read my blog.
.and i know after today we gonna lead our life as we did.
.and we may never get to meet.
.but thanks for all that u have done for me.
.imma really grateful and i thank god for letting me know you.
.we are both stuck in the past.
.but i hope somehow someday.
.we can both walk out of this and smile when we talked abt it again.
.all the best ti your future.
.and i hope we can meet in time to come.
.take care.
(:




losing a friend hurts more than losing ur love.

No comments: