Sunday, April 22, 2007


.i missed her.
):
.when can we take new photos again?.


.finaly i got to chat with her.
.we have been so busy with our own life.
.and my poor deeX.
.she has to bear with the fact that her mr monster is in army.
.and i cant make time to acc her.
>.< .
felt kazillion times better after i talked to her.
.her words made so much sense to me.
.out of a sudden.
.she seem to have matured so much over time.
.even though we seldom confide.
.we know we have things to tell each other.
.and i finally understood the phrase.
.blood is thicker than water.
.love her to bits.
.like how i used to love her since young.
(:



.to my dear 8ties.
.we cried we laughed we quarrelled we burped we do crazy things all tog.
.u guys made me realise wad a true frenship is.
.all the encouragement and all the hugs and scoldings to make me a better person.
.THANKS!.

.love you guys to bits.
(:


.and yes.
.we love happy three frens.
=D



.there's just too much for me to take.
.my mind is in a mess now.
.sorry to all.
.i need time.
):


.and this time i dont know if i can do it.

No comments: