Tuesday, April 24, 2007

pegs proudly presents...

.she's my greatest enemy.
.she's the most hideous commentor.
.she loves to make peeps feel demoralised.
.she pinch my face real hard.
.she's the biggest bully in the world.
.she's able to set me thinking after talking.
.she's the person i love most in this world.
.she's the most beautiful lady i know.
.and she is...







TA DAH~



.my dearest deeX!!!!!.
.she's the bestest sister i could have ever gotten in my life.
okayy okayy i know we dont look alike =.=
loveslovesloves <3>
.thanks to you.
.imma feeling better now.
.all the things you have done for me.
.all the things you have said to me.
.all the insults all the scoldings all the quarrels all the late night talks.
.i know its all for my own good.
.thanks.
.really.
.i know its mushy.
.but i will puke if i say it face to face to you.
.but i want to let you know.
.if ever u need someone.
.imma here!!!.
.even though imma irritating and fat and ugly and spoils ur appetite and loud and whatever negative things u can think of.
=D




.and i dont know when i can make it.-stressed-

No comments: