Thursday, October 18, 2007

NEWyetboring SCHOOL TERM!!!!

.and i must say that miracles must have been happening quite recently since school started.
.cos ppppp all woke up for boringlectures and torturing tutorials and troublesomepracticals!!!.
.and the greatest thing was miss huangkaili was the first to wake up on the first day!.
*claps claps claps*
.i reckon we are all gonna score so damn well for this sem man!! yeah right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
.but lectures so far has been boring to me so far. cos i always doze off halfway thru
.and worst off.
.i gotta do tourism law for this sem.
-.-"
.nevermind.
.being able to meet Ps to go school and have lunch tgt would be enough to keep me gng.
.and also my all time favourite!!!.

LOL


.okay.
.i suddenly forgot what i wanted to blog abt.
.but imma kinda disturb by my back injury.
my worst nightmare - sharp pain and numbness
.it seem to have worsen.
*cross fingers*
.just let it heal before funka trainings gets tough.
=/

No comments: