Monday, November 5, 2007

monday blues

.i know i should be sleeping in bed now.
.but i felt that i should at least blog abt smth first before heading for my pillows.
.but somehow.
.i dont know what to blog.
=.=
.so i'll just let the random thoughts run.
.third week into school and already imma having problems coping with it.
.and not forgetting that there's still work at baker.
.but i will never complaint abt dance.
.celine asked me of i could cut down on my dance committment.
.i paused at her question for real long.
.i guess that's the last thing i will do for now.
.cos dance to me now is the only way to relieve my stress and emotions.
.some people might think that its absurb cos dance brings you to nowhere in the society.
.they just dont understand.
.someone told me this "work,you can do it for as long as you want for the rest of your life.but dance, its only avaible when you have the ability to do so, and it does not last for very long".
.so i just wanna dance when imma still able to.
.see?.
.i dont wanna look back at my life and have regrets for it.
.and i missed the performance at bishan park again due to work.
damn
.it's the second time in a roll that i missed performances due to work.
.sorry guys but you guys did a great job that night.
:)
.caught GAMEPLAN with 5Ps on Saturday night.
.its really a great show and i recommand everyone to watch it.
.it just makes me wanna say I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!.
.lol.
.but imma feeling kinda screw these few days.
.hope its gonna be over soon.
.all the stress and exhuastion is getting me all so moody.
.soory peeps for all the moody attitude and stone faces.
.cant help it when imma seriously lack of my precious sleep.
.it's gonna be yet another busy and hectic week ahead.
.i can't wait for e-learning week to come man
.at least i can do things at home and get more rest.
.or maybe i should work more.
.or rather dance more?.
.acks.
.i shall see how it goes when e-learning week is here.
.for now.
.time to snuggle in my blanket.
.nights earthlings~.

why do i have lesson at 9am everyday?-whines-
.will you be there?.

No comments: