Saturday, November 10, 2007

hit "back" if you find it boring

the icon wrote "new post"
but i just realise i got nth new to blog abt
and imma just coming in to my usual whinnig corner to whine abt my life
posting another "oh-my-gosh-she's emoing-again-and-its-so-boring" entry
-shurgs-
i cant help it
there's barely anyone that i can talk to nowadays
everyone's busy with their trainings and school and work and personal stuffs
furthermore i gott a work
which took up almost all my free time
its been 2 weeks since i last saw my dad and i barely spoke more than 50 sentence with my sis over the past 2 weeks
how busy my life is?
i dont really know abt it myself too
imma thugging my laptop to school every single freaking day to do updates and make sure i check my emails frequently for updates
and literally dragging myself outta bed to attend lectures and tutorials when i did none of it
all these kinda responsiblility is tying me down
i cant relax myself like how i used to be
and i get more and more bad temper
seems like everything is not going on well in my life again
i think i needa schedule my life like how jj did
then i wouldnt have been so screwed
have to admit that dance is taking up most of my time
but its something that i enjoy doing isnt it?
then why do i feel likewise in the studio today?
am i not that passionate for it alrd or is it because of that dream?
i really dont know
there were many occurrences where my tears would flow
but whats the point?
the problem will still be there and you get swollen eyes
but i just cant help it
people say that imma always in the "emo" state
but have anyone wondered why am i like that
or have i asked myself why am i always like that?
maybe because i myself didnt know why
so even if they ask i might not be able to give an answer
but trust me
i dont emo for every single freaking second
ack
i dont know
the feeling is just like a box filled with nothingness
=/



.imma not okay.for sure this time

No comments: